Fake Lashes Keep Pretty Perky
The Huge Comeback of Fake lashes. Remember those sensual divas from the retro era that made your heartbeat flutter with their doe-like eyes? Eye make-up was deep and intense with the long, curling eye liner, bold eye shadows, double coats of mascara, and prettily batting eyelashes. Fake lashes were popular and made a world of difference!
Then somehow they disappeared, were declared to be unfashionable and tacky, and have now made a huge comeback! With celebrities turning up at the Oscars in big, curling lashes made of silk mink, a new trend has started! Now, fake eyelashes are turning out in grandiose and outrageous avatars – the feather style, long and fuzzy, bejeweled and fur styled ones!
Best sales style Fake lashes by bulk order with big discount, our Fake eyelashes is natural and comfortable and is top quality Mink fur. You can choose our brand 3d mink lashes or Private Label Fake lashes, glitter luxury customized package with your logo is available. You can get fast delivery and free sample.
Now that Fake lashes have made a comeback to stay, you can include another routine to your eye make-up. If you love the dramatic look, fuller eyes, then opt for fake lashes which can be worn to parties, special occasions, evening out with friends and whenever you want to look like an enviable glam doll.
Here are the best tips and suggestions on how to wear these false lashes, the ways to keep them without moving and also avoiding the disaster of your fake eyelashes dangling midway at a party!
Best Way to Keep Fake lashes Looking Perky and Pretty All the Time!
• Gone are the days of stiff, theatrical and synthetic looking eyelashes! The modern avatar of false eyelashes is extremely flexible and natural in appearance. While buying them at the store, it is always best to make sure you buy lashes which are light and have spaces between them. This is the best way to easily blend your original eyelashes with fake ones.
• When you buy the false eyelashes, you will get a long, whole lash strip. The best way to use it is to cut a single lash into two halves with cuticle scissors. While cutting the eye lash strip, ensure that each piece has one end with long bristles and the other with short bristles. This is the best way to help you recreate the lovely, doe-eyed retro look.
• It is crucial to shape the false lash and mold it before applying it. Squish the false lashes inwards, pull the lash band down on one side and up on the other to make it flexible.
• Before sticking the Fake lashes, it is best advised to keep them against the eyelids and check if the length matches the requirements and suits your eyes. You should always trim down the extra bit.
• Apply a coat of liquid eyeliner to give you an idea where the lashes should start. This is best to help you keep within the lash line and avoid deviations. You can even choose to apply eyeshadow before sticking on the fake eyelashes.
• Do not slather huge quantities of glue to stick on the false lashes. The best way to use the glue is to apply a neat line of glue onto the band of fake lash. Wait for a few minutes after applying the glue as it sticks better, and then attach it to your eyelids.
• Again, apply a generous, fresh coat of eyeliner to make sure that the false lash band is covered successfully. Also, apply several coats of mascara on the original and fake lashes to blend them in.
Use the above tips and suggestions and apply fake lashes in the best way to achieve fuller, gorgeous-looking eyes, and steal the show!
Lash Affair, founded by an esthetician and eyelash extensionist Jenelle Paris, offers best fake eyelashes, eyelash extension products and accessories for professional lash artists. To learn more about how to apply fake lashes, you may visit http://www.armanilashes.com.